1. Promotion open to clients of Grass Roots Group (GRG) 2014, excluding employees of New Look Business Solutions and GRG, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. To take part in the GRG prize draw simply buy £30 of New Look gift vouchers between 14th January 2014 and 14th February 2014.
3. The prize is as follows: Two Gold tickets* for the London Fashion Show from 1:30pm to 7pm on February 22nd 2014 with a one night stay at the Guoman Hotel, The Strand, London, WC2N 5HX on a bed and breakfast basis. Any travel expenses incurred must be settled by the winner.
4. The free prize draw closes at midnight on Friday 14th February 2014 after which time the winner will be picked at random by an independent source. The winner will be notified as soon as possible after this time.
5. All issued gift vouchers are subject to the Retailers terms and conditions which are available on request.
6. Any tax liability arising from the award of a prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
7. In the event of a dispute the promoter’s decision is final and binding.
8. Entry to this promotion means acceptance of the full conditions and rules.
9. The winners may be required to take part in publicity. New Look Business Solutions and Grass Roots Group reserve the right to publish the winning names and photographs to publicise any winning ceremony.
* Gold Tickets are 14:00 Gold Catwalk (Trend) and 18:30 Gold Catwalk (Designer) plus one Elle Magazine – collect at the show.
Promoter: New Look Business Solutions
PO Box 329, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 9DN
If you have any problems in redeeming your cheques, using the tracking system or would like to ask us a question, please check the FAQ's
and Useful Information page where you will hopefully find the answer or be able to email us for assistance.
Customer Service Updates
Our standard terms are to dispatch an order within 72 hours of receipt.
Occasionally delays will occur in the postal system - generally during times of dispute or increased seasonal demand.